Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am obsessed with self help books! Here are a few of my favorite





As i have explained before I am an avid reader. I was never the one for Novels and fiction books. I leaned more towards self help, alternative medicine, skincare, health and makeup books. My favorite books to read these days are self help books. There is nothing more exhilarating then finding a quote in a book that as Oprah would say, gives you that ah ah moment. I think everyone would benefit from reading a self help book, especially these days when it seems like the world couldn't be more in chaos. I like to here other peoples views on life and there advice on how enrich your life. I feel we are all here to learn from each other. This is why I write a blog in the first place. I love to share everything I have learned with the world, beauty and non-beauty related. I have a love and passion for all things beauty, no just the superficial kind. So here is a list of self help books that I think you would love. Lastly, you can go borrow these books from the library so there is no reason to run out and pay for it. I borrowed all these books from my local library. The Library should be every ones best friend in my opinion.

1. Jack Canfield: The Success Principles- How to get from where your are to where you want to be
2. Dr Wayne Dyer: Excuses Begone: How to change lifelong, self-defeating thing habits
3. Dr. Wayne Dyer: Manifest Your Destiny; The nine spiritual principles for getting everything you want
4.Dr. Wayne Dyer: The Power of Intent: Learning to co-create your world your way

This are just a couple of my favorites. There are many more but these are the best.

Check them out you won't regret it. What do you think of self help books? I love your feedback.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! I am a new follower from the weekend hop and I look forward to following your blog!... I like self-help books...alot of common sense things we tend to forget. Hope u can come by for a visit! http://adventuresatgreenacre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Friday Blog Hop! I am not looking forward to reading about all the junk in my skincare products!

    Alicia @ Coffee Mugs and Sippy Cups
    www.coffeeandsippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the hop, stop by when you get a chance!
    henry happened

    I love self-help too. Thanks for the recommendations. About to read The Sacred Romance on advice of my therapist LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby