Saturday, July 24, 2010
1. Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Chocolate (to die for colors)
2. Covergirl Single Eyeshadow in Champagne for under the brow highlight and the center of my lips and cupids bow
3. Covergirl Lash Blast in Black
4. Covergirl Blushers in Plumberry Glow (my favorite blush from the drugstore)
5. Bare Minerals Matte in Medium Beige
6. Jordana Lipliner in Baby Berry ( favorite lipliner from the drugstore)
7. Maybeline Moisture Whip Lipstick in Sugar Plum Ice ( this lipstick goes great with the rimmel lipliner)
The products I used here are my new favorites to use everyday. You can play all the colors up in intensity or keep it simple. What are your new favorite everyday makeup products? Any new finds? I would love to know.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
3.Red Patent Leather Pumps
8.Warm Apple Pie Ala Mode
9.White Summer Hats
10.New Beauty Magazine
14.New York City Skyline
What are a few of your favorite things? I would love to know!
Friday, July 2, 2010
I just did my first You Tube video! It took me a while to get up the nerve to do it though. It was just an introduction video to my beauty channel. I hope to be uploading my first product review in a few days. My channel is called "Beautiac". I haven't figured out how to embed the video here yet, technology is not my thing. I will learn though. I am excited to finally be able to share all my knowledge in beauty with the world. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!