Monday, December 27, 2010
My top ten favorite beauty blogs of 2010
I not only love writing about beauty but I love reading others views on beauty as well.
Here are a list of my favorite beauty blogs and why:
1.Nouveau Cheap- I love this blog! She has all the latest sightings of new product displays at drugstores. She also keeps you updated on all the drugstore sales of the weak. A very informative blog.
2. Bella Make up- I love sarah! She is not only beautiful but she is also sweet and compassionate. She always has great swatches and pics of herself. She has great taste in makeup.
3.15 Minute Beauty Fanatic: This blog has reviews on everything. Her reviews are detailed and informative. I love her writing style. I love how she categorizes all her information.
4. Beautygirl24: This blog is one of my favorites. This girl is so down to earth and sweet. She tells it how she sees it and is honest in her reviews. Not to mention she's gorgeous. She replies to all her comments which not many beauty bloggers do.
5.One sassy vixen: I love this girl! She is one sassy vixen. Her blog post are witty and funny.She's got a interesting and endearing writing style. I love how she can keep you so enthralled in her post even if it's just about how her commute to work. She's smart and beautiful. She's that down home girl you wish you lived next door to because you know you'd be great friends.
6. The Gloss Goss: I love her reviews and her swatches. She takes great pics of the products which really allows you to get a feel for it. She also has great taste in makeup. She's very pretty and has great style.
7.Natalya's beauty blog- filthy gorgeous makeup: This girl looks like a movie star! She is also witty and funny in her posts. She has great pics and reviews as well. I love her makeup tutorials on You Tube. She also has great fashion sense and style.
8.Beauty Broadcast: I love her beauty blog! She is one of the best out there in my opinion. She in my opinion has the best beauty channels on You Tube. She is a news broadcaster in real life so she really comes off so gracefully in her tutorials. She is really obsessed with makeup and has a huge collection of makeup. She has the cutest makeup room from which she records her tutorials. She really knows her stuff. I have learned a lot from this gal. She is also very down to earth and has honest reviews.
9. StephBusta'sbeautyblog: She has great tutorials on You tube. She very creative with her makeup. Her eye makeup tutorials are breathtaking. She's also very funny and down to earth not to mention beautiful.
10. Gloss Menagerie: She has very detailed and informative reviews. She introduces you to a lot of new brands and products. She covers every ground when reviewing a product. She lets you know all the pros and cons of a product which is what I am looking for. This blog is one of my favorites.