Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

The best book I have ever read!


Okay so this book is not beauty related but it's better. I am an avid reader. I go through two to three books a week. I like reading books on alternative medicine and self help books. This books far exceeded my expectations. It has changed my life! It is from New York Times best selling author Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. The book is called, The Power of Intention-Learning to co-create the world your way. I have been blown away by this book. It teaches you that everything in the universe has intention built into it.This is true for all life forms, whether it be an animal or a rose-bush. Intention grows fingernails, it beats ones heart, digest food and writes this post. It does this for everyone and everything in the universe. This book teaches you to tap into the power of intent to live a life free of fear but instead a life of endless possibilities. I will give you a sample of some of the quotes from the book and give you a link to Dr. Wayne Dyer's website. This is an amazing book that I am sure will blow you away too. I was not sent this book, it was given to me as a wedding present 5 years ago and I just recently read it. I wish I would of read it sooner. Here are the quotes:

"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change".

"You were intended out of love; you must be love in order to intend".

"You must match intention's attributes with your own in order to capitalize on those powers in your life".

"If you're experiencing scarcity, anguish, depression, an absence of love, or any inability to attract what you desire, seriously look at how you've been attracting these circumstances into your life."

"That which offends your only weakens you".

"If life is not infinite, then it is not life".

Dr.WayneDyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby