Wednesday, June 23, 2010
A makeover for my teenage daughter!
I gave my daughter a makeover, I tried to keep it simple but pretty. What do you think?
1. Foundation-Bare Minerals in Medium Beige and Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab for a concealer.
2. Bronzer- N.Y.C Bronzer in Sunny
3. Blush- Revlons Everything's Rosy Blush
4. Eyeshadow- Revlons Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee bean( I used the second and third shadow in that quad. I also used Mac's Greystone in her outer corners. For and inner tear duct highlighter I used Cover girl single eye shadows in Champagne.
5. Eyeliner- Wet'n Wild Black Eyeliner
6. Lips- Rimmels 1000 Kisses Lip liner in Natural and Maybelines Moisture Whip Lipstick in Sugarplum Ice. I also used the Cover Girl Champagne Eyeshadow in the center of her lips for the illusion of fullness.
7. Mascara-Cover Girl Lash Blast in Black
8. Eyebrows- I filled in her eyebrows with Paula Dorfs Eyebrow Powder in Brunette