Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New drugstore finds!


I found some really pretty makeup products that I think are worth blogging about.
1. Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad in Steel Impressions (Image shown)
This quad has the most beautiful eyeshadows, there is a vanilla color in a satin finish, a light smoky gray, a dark sparkly emerald green and a shimmery black. I got this quad at walmart, I haven't seen it anywhere else. It's a great quad for a smoky eye and the emerald green shade is to die for.
2. N.Y.C Cheek Glow in Outside Cafe
This blush is a pinky bronze color, it reminds me of soft mink by covergirl.
3. Covergirl Cheekers blush in Natural shimmer
It's a pale light pink shimmer that can be placed on the tops of your cheekbone for a candlelit glow.
4. Loreal True Match Blush in Innocent Flush and Sweet Ginger
Innocent is a bright peach blush that awakens your skin with a glow from within finish. Sweet Ginger is a beautiful pinky rose color that gives you that pinched cheek look.
5. Loreal HIP Intense eyeshadow duo in Charming
The colors in this duo are a light goldy champagne with a shimmery dark purple. This is a beautiful eyeshadow pair. I will be rocking this look for a long time to come.
This list of Cosmetics were products I came across in the last couple of days. I am on a mission to find cosmetics you don't ordinarily pay attention to. I am scouring aisles to find those diamonds in the ruff. I will update you periodically with all my new finds I think are blog worthy. If there is any product you would like me to review or are curious about let me know and I will look in to it and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby