Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kimberly Snyder's Nutritional Blog



Okay, so I have come across Kimberly Snyder's nutritional blog and to say the least I have been blown away. She resides in New York which is where I live (yeah!) so she's close by. She's a clinical Nutritionist and skin care expert. Her blog is educational, spiritual and inspiring. She also does yoga and posts pictures of all her yoga positions which are mind boggling. I have always been interested in nutrition and natural healing so this blog is a godsend to me. She has also the founder Envision Beauty which is the maker of her skincare line The Solution. The Solution is an all in one skin care treatment free of Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol, and harsh synthetics. Its filled with antioxidants such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Grape Seed Extract, Acai, Goji as well as vitamins A, E, B5 and C. It contains Hyaluronic Acid to plump the skin and moisturize. Check her out on You Tube too at Kimberlys health tips.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how lovely your music!
    I too love Kimberly Snyder and her healthful philosophy! She is definitely "A Guru"!

    ReplyDelete

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby