Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nubrilliance At Home Microdermabrasion Review

I am very excited to tell you about Nubrilliance Microdermabrasion at home system. First I would like to say that I was not paid for this review. I was sent this system to review. I have been reviewing it for the last three months. I am now ready to give my review. I have tried two other microdermabrasion systems and they don't come close to what this product does. I am over the moon with the results. This is real microdermabrasion not just a machine scratching your skin like others I have tried. This has a strong suction and a diamond tip for optimal exfoliation. There is no trauma to the skin like I have had with other systems. It is easy to use and comes with an instructional DVD. I wear less makeup which is what I have been trying to achieve for years. Let's face it, I think it's every women's dream not to have to wear foundation, concealer, powder etc....This machine truly does make that dream possible. I am being 100% honest with you. This machine has been a godsend in my life. It's even out my skin tone, got rid of my blemishes, smoothed my fine lines and changed the texture of my skin. I have tried numerous products to do for my skin what this one product does in three minutes once a week. The system comes with three different exfoliating tips. The fine tip is  for face and decollete, the precision tip is  for the chin, nose, eye and jaw line and the coure tip is  for knees, elbows, feet and rough patches on the skin. It also comes with a very generous amount of filters for each tip.

 It's like a microdermabrasion at the Dermatologist office, but better. There are no crystals so you can use it for crows feet and around your mouth for nasal labial folds. It is a truly innovative product and I am proud to bring it to your attention. I am uploading two instructional videos for you to watch. I want you to see and get a feel for yourself what this system can do for you. It uses laser cut diamonds to exfoliate the skin. It also has 5 different settings from light exfoliation to deep. I has amazing suction as well. Without suction your skin will not realize the benefits. The suction allows for better circulation and better circulation is what skin needs for collagen production. The combination of exfoliation and suction gives you the healthy afterglow associated with microdermabrasion. Now without further or do my dolls I bring to your Nubrilliance At Home Microdermabrasion. You can check out the website here http://trynubrilliance.com/.Enjoy the show. If you have trouble hearing the video, please feel free to pause the my music playlist. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also email me for a free beauty consultation the month of October at emanticoff@hotmail.com . Chau for now.






2 comments:

  1. This machine looks like it does a good job - I will have to look into it! Thanks from the Thirsty Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a few good home remedies to cure and relieve acne. You may have to try a few, based on your type of skin to find the one that works best!

    ReplyDelete

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby