I have really been loving products from the drug store lately. Walgreens and Rite Aid have become my Sephora and Ulta dupes. I have always been a why pay more kind of girl. So here is a list in no certain order of some really great products at the drugstore:
1. CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Rose- A universally flattering rosey pink. It gives a pretty rosey glow without looking like a clown. It's super blendable and stays on all day.
2. Rimmel Bronzer Natural Bronzer in Sunlight- A matte bronzer that gives the right amount of bronze to the cheek without looking orange. It stays on all day and is flatterg to fair to medium skin tones.
3. CoverGirl Single Eyeshadow in Mink- A light shimmery brown that is a great crease or all over lid color. This is a really nice color for fall.
4.Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Cream Makeup- I was very impressed with this foundation. It's a creamy makeup but feels light on the skin. It blends effortlessly and gives a glow to the skin. It's an anti-aging makeup so it won't settle into fine lines. It plumps the skin for a more youthful appearance.
5. Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach- The name says it all. This is one of the best peach blushes I have ever tried. It blends amazingly in to the skin and it's the perfect color peach. It's not to orange or coral its the perfect peach. I get alot of compliments when I wear this blush. It's matte so it stays on all day and keeps from settling in your pores.
6. Revlon Color Stay Eyeshadow quad in Coffee Bean- This quad has the best brown eyeshadows I have ever tried. This is my go to quad for a brown smokey eye. The colors are georgous and last all day. There super blendable and have a nice finish. I like this quad over any department store eyeshadows.
Well that's it for now. I would love to know some of your favorite drugstore products.