Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I want to become an Esthetician

I have a passion for skincare more than anything else. I would like to become a medical esthetician and be able to perform more extensive treatments such as lasers and microdermabrasion. I would love to open my own spa one day. Now this is going to be quite a challenge being I am a stay at home mom with no one available to care for my son. I would have to go to school in the evening and get a job during the day as a childcare provider in my home. I have put my child first and put my dreams on the back burner for a while but I am feeling this gnawing feeling inside of me that won't go away. I want to do this so bad but I feel guilty for going for my dreams. I am 37 and not getting any younger which is scary. I know I could be successful and that would not only benefit me but my family as well. This is my plan and I hope I could pull this off. When you have a dream you go for it, right? What are your dreams and passions? Do you have challenges in meeting your dreams? I would love some feedback!

2 comments:

  1. You have to go for it! We only get this one life, and I think your dream sounds very do-able! It is hard though, I understand. I am still trying to figure my own dreams out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go for esthetician online courses. It's flexible so you can take care of your son at the same time, be able to pursue your long time dream. This is actually the goal of online education where one can do more tasks at the same time. One example is getting the online esthetician license course in Georgia. Check if you can avail similar in your state.

    By the way, my long time dream is becoming a chef but haven't saved enough to pursue it. I'm already 27 but still not losing hope.

    ReplyDelete

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby