Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Beauty Test Tube Products

I recieved my test tube from New Beauty and i was pleasantly suprised! These are very good size samples. Not all products are of a great size but you do get atleast three that are extremely generous if not full size. I actually got two test tubes. I had to wait almost three weeks which was a downfall and i wasn't happy with there customer service. I emailed them five times and no one ever got back to me. One day i wrote them a not so nice letter that i advertise them on my Beauty Blog and i was not happy with there customer service. Three days later i got an email apologizing. I was pleasantly suprised they sent me two test tubes to make up for there not so great customer service. Well to say the least i forgive them. I love every product i got. I will list them in random order. Dr. Brandt Pore Reducer, Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion for the body, Bioelements 10x Moisturizer gel with Hyluronic Acid, Lisa Hoffman Vitamin A and C serum in a full size, Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturizer with SPF 15, DDF Anti-Aging Cleanser, BeFine Food SkinCare Exfoliating Cleaner with Brown Sugar, Sweet Alond and Oats, Phyto Botanical Hair relaxing Balm, Trish Mcevoy Eye Base Essential, SuperSmile Mouth Wash in a large full size, Supersmile Toothe Whitening Toothepaste in a large full size, Super smile Professional Whitening System sample, Supersmile Quikee No brush No rinse Solution, Frederik Fekkai 3 Minute Moisturizing Mask for hair in a nice size sample, A Jane Iredale full size lipstick in Berry, Sarah Jessica Parker perfume in Covet, ColorScience Sunforgettable SPF 30 Mineral Makeup with Water Resistant Technology, Another Full size ColorScience Sunforgettable Mineral Makeup, Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Beauty Serum and Night cream. I also recieved two $20 Gift Cards to Spalook.com. All this for 9.95 because right now there having a special. It's usually $30 for your first test tube and then they send a tube out every 3 months charging you $30. every 3 months. The special is 9.95 for your first test tube and $30 in three months. I got more than usual because they sent me two test tubes. You cant go wrong for the price. The products are great. I forgot one more product and its the one i love the most. Its Sothys Microdermabrasion Mask. Oh my, this product is AMAZING, im in love. You put it on and rub in circular motions for 1 minute then you leave the product on for 2 more minutes like a mask. It changed my skin.Trish Mcvoy not so great. It was very drying and did not help my shadow go on smooth. I love the SuperSmile system including the Mouth Wash. It does whitens your teeth without the unwanted sensitivity other whitners give you. The DDF Anti-Aging Cleanser is very nice and soothing for the skin. Will it take away wrinkles like it claims, i doubt it. Anything that gets rinsed off down the sink drain is not treating the skin. I loved the Frederik Fekkai 3 Mask. It made my hair so smooth and silky, i will be purchasing this product as well. The Colorscience mineral makeup was okay if your using it as sun protection at the beach but not as a makeup. Its to white, chalky and drying. I love the Bioelements Moisture x10. Its for dehydrated skin. It has Hyaluronic Acid which is naturally found in our skin but decreases with age. Its a gel base so great for oily skin. Its to be used in conjuction with your regular moisturizer. Thats about all the products i have tested so this will be continued. In my opinion this New Beauty Test Tube program is a winner in my book. Check it out at NewBeauty.com.

6 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you received the March/April 2010 test tube yet? They charged my credit card, but still have received anything...

    Thanks! You are gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have not recieved it yet. They haven't charged my card yet. I would call customer service and ask what's going on. You could usually register an account with them so that you can see your account status on line. They give you a date when there going to ship it. Hope that was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous - New Beauty Test Tube has also charged my credit card for the March/April Test Tube and I have yet to receive it. I called last week and they told me it would be mailed out the first of this week and I never received it. I called again today and now they tell me it will be mailed by the end of the week which is tomorrow. I don't know about you but, I don't think they should be charging anyone's credit card until it ships. I am really thinking of canceling my account with them. I am not impressed!

    D. Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually cancelled my subscription on there voice mail. I went on to view my account and it said account was no longer active, news to me! That was the last straw. When I first subscribed they took a 45 days to send me my first tube. I emailed them a letter that I endorse them on my blog but that I might be changing my mind. The next thing you know I had it in 3 days and they sent me a bonus tube. It was a lot of stuff. If I were you I would write them an email. Let them know how you feel and tell them you will be expressing these feelings on your blog. Then lets see what happens. If they dont contact you within a week then cancel your subscription and tell them to cancel the charge on your credit card immediately! Hope this was helpful. Let me know what happens sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your input. I have actually tried to email them several times but, for some reason my emails will not go through. I will try again. I will keep you posted! Thanks again!

    D. Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I signed up for the promo of the 1st tube for $9.95!
    And just got that 2 weeks ago...and before signing up I did my research of what people were getting before.
    So, my invoice online says "Test Tube #15" but lo and behold I was sent the Oct 2009 tube!

    I am not too annoyed about that,but just found that odd..so contacted their customer service and they are looking into that for me.
    I am going to keep the tube subscription for a bit just to try new products though,

    I also just started a beauty review blog at:
    prettytastyreviews.blogspot.com

    But I have had a book review blog for a long time.

    bookpreviews.blogspot.com

    I will try and update this message when I can.
    MG aka "Ottawa Shopper"

    ReplyDelete

Please watch this video on the story of toxins in our cosmetics!

I love my city

I love my city
I grew up in an apartment right under the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan

One of my favorite You Tube Gurus

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn

I finally found the perfect shade of Auburn
Loving my new haircolor, its Loreal Lightest Auburn and as they say in those Loreal commercials "Im In love".

My new hat

My new hat
Reminds me of the south!

My baby boy

My baby boy
Hes my joy!

My daughter

My daughter
They grow up so fast!

A much needed date night with the hubby

A much needed date night with the hubby